How to Pay
DevonFlag.co.uk offers two methods of paying for your order.
- A conventional cheque payment (UK Sterling drawn on a UK bank) payable to DEVONFLAG
- Credit Card payments via PayPal, an internationally recognised payment service.
When you have selected your items for purchase, you simply press the "View Cart" button on the top right of your screen.
Follow the on screen prompts and enter your details.
By following these instructions, you will be able to pay for your order directly from your bank account. That means you will not have to write a physical check for your order.
When you send money via eCheck, PayPal debits your bank account for the funds. We'll see your order status as "Unclaimed" for 3-4 business days, while the funds clear your bank, once cleared we will ship the order.
Here's how to send an eCheck:
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click Send Money.
3. Enter the required information.
4. Click Continue.
5. Click Change.
6. Select eCheck.
7. Click Continue.
8. Review the information and click Send Money to complete the transaction.
- If you suffered problems with the online credit card process, don't panic! The probable cause would be that your information didn't exactly match up with your bank details! Though the credit card process is secure and safe, online systems are sometimes a little less forgiving than a human operator. If you were rejected simply check your information.
- Failing that, get in touch via email and we'll try to help you out firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Delivery timescale – We will dispatch your order within 5 working days of receipt of payment using Royal Mail. If your order is urgent please email us with details. Most UK orders are received within 48 hrs. If you have not received your goods within 10 days please email us.
Stickers – Be aware that our stickers are designed to permanently adhere to surfaces. Damage to paintwork and other surfaces may occur if removal is attempted. We do not accept responsibility for any damage caused. Warranties on some goods may be affected by the use of stickers. If unsure please obtain advice before fixing.
Postage and packing are based on the weight of the order; the cost is calculated and displayed on the checkout page prior to completing your purchase.
In the event of items ordered by you being out of stock or no longer available we will notify you by email and give you the option to substitute your order for a different item or receive a full refund.
If you wish to cancel your order you must notify us by email and return the goods within 7 days of receipt at you own expense. Upon receipt of the undamaged and unused item we will issue refund through Nochex or by cheque within a maximum of 30 days.
Our postal address for returns or correspondence is Mount Pleasant, Teigngrace, Newton Abbot, Devon, TQ126QU